Bmorz

i am not richard
ramirez, a troll, or
grover.

Master Mason
Re: Getting to know youz
Reply #180 - 10/06/10 at 6:55pm

grammartime wrote on 08/25/10 at 1:42pm:
another good way to avoid revealing yourself is to be the same all the time in person and online.

hahaha  Cool

"I love to kill people. I love to watch them die. I would shoot them in the head and they would wiggle and squirm all over the place, and then just stop. Or I would cut them with a knife and watch their faces turn real white. I love all that blood."
View Profile | WWW   IP Logged

silver sprung

Master Mason
Webzine Staff
A/V Club
Reply #181 - 10/08/10 at 7:23am

Hi, Mag!!!!

I got so much love to give!
hampden

foot kickin', creek
jumpin'

Entered Apprentice
Reply #182 - 10/11/10 at 11:12am

oh hi.  i'm tori.  i came to this board via kate grammartime (hi, kate).  moved to baltimore in jan 2009 after living in florida for 4 years.  i'm originally from south carolina and lived there for 22 years before leaving.  
i'm pretty much a homebody and rarely go out unless i'm really compelled.  got loads of social anxiety, so that's mostly why.  i like to bake, swim, crochet, play videogames, and sit on my duff.  i wish my house had a basketball hoop b/c i like to shoot hoops when i'm pissed off.
i love dogs, but can't have one at the moment.  
i really want someone to play basketball with me somewhere (i'm terrible), or bowl, or try geocaching b/c it looks like it'd be fun.  
i work at jhh, and my boss is the only redeeming factor.

The Papal State

"Now we are in
the power of a
wolf..."

Fellow Craft
Reply #183 - 10/11/10 at 6:11pm

tori wrote on 10/11/10 at 11:12am:
...or try geocaching b/c it looks like it'd be fun.

Beatbotters Digital Djigit and Terrasect geocache...hit them up. They're cool dudes, I don't think they'd mind.

View Profile   IP Logged
annex 4w

puppy!

Entered Apprentice
Reply #184 - 01/06/11 at 2:31pm

my name is ben. at the time of writing this i am almost up to the 10-post minimum required to post events on the beatbots event wall. i live in baltimore at the annex and have a band called great tap root. i am 22. i just graduated from bard college in upstate new york with a degree in philosophy. on this keyboard i annot type the letter 'see' so forgive me. i will probably go bak to grad shool and turn into a philosopher beause that is what i love, books and things. but i make musi to worship and evolve the spirit that lives and breathes thru all things...not to sound too lame or anything...

hey-zanna ho-zanna zanna zanna ho
View Profile   IP Logged
annapolis

A Teenage Spaceship

Master Mason
Reply #185 - 01/06/11 at 7:12pm

greattaproot wrote on 01/06/11 at 2:31pm:
...not to sound too lame or anything...

too late

jk

View Profile   IP Logged
Baltimore, MD

I am people!

Entered Apprentice
Reply #186 - 01/07/11 at 8:00am

Hello. My RL name is Samuel Forrest Morgan. A name that I've always felt was somewhat plain and ill fitting.  At the age of 13 I'd decided to start going by my middle name, but then that movie Forrest Gump came out and squashed that idea. Some years later that movie I Am Sam came out and well, WTF. Anyway, I'm 33.  I'm kind of a professional stranger, as I grew up a military brat and never really settled anywhere for long. When I was five, I fell off of a tire swing and shit my pants. Boy that was embarrassing,  I spent my youth reinventing myself over and over.  At 16, after I got my drivers license, my drunk assed stepdad would have me drive him to the local watering hole (he'd lost his license of course) and I'd just hang out at the bar until he was ready for me to drive him home. Luckily the bar had karioke and thats where I discovered I could sing. Picture an awkward pimply kid singing Jethro Tull to a bunch of aging joe's.  Still gives me butterflies.  I discovered the Baltimore area in my junior year of highschool, when my dad got assigned to Ft. Meade.  I worked at Friendly's and one of the waitresses had a boyfriend that was in a local band. They were called Beauty Queen Killers.  They played mostly around DC and they needed a drum tech.  This is how I caught the bug. Watching those guys play dive bars and wishing I was the one behind the mic.  Anyway, I joined the Air Force after college to get out of my house. 5 years of grief and boredom in Cheyenne Wyoming.  I started a punk band called "Felt". That kept me busy during my enlistment. On separating, from the military, I came back to the last place I knew, Baltimore.. I started college at UMBC as an art major, concentrating in film and video. I played around with some experimental video like this one http://www.youtube.com/user/futureicon#p/u/3/91YWErb6yOM oh and some goofy animations like this one http://www.youtube.com/user/futureicon#p/u/2/pwYBFaFXb_c  before getting offered a job as a computer network engineer, based on my military experience.  It's been a blessing and a curse, as it resulted in me dropping out of college and abandoning something I was somewhat passionate about. After deciding that I couldn't stagnate with the office stiffs, I decided to give music another go and formed my current project Face the Sun (www.facethesunband.com) I'm sure you've never heard of us but now that I've discovered beatbots and you know my life story and all, maybe we can be friends.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10